Gallivan Group Project Management
Before anything else we carry out extensive research to ensure we fully understand our clients needs and that of the project to hand. We listen, we communicate and whenever lose sight of the fact that the expectations of our client are paramount.
We see our Clients as an essential part of the project team and strive to closely involve them in all aspects of their project from commencement to conclusion. We build long term relationships with our clients based on our philosophy of delivering very high standards.
Gallivan Group Priorities
- Deliver a result that exceeds the expectations pf the client.
- Organise and coordinate teams to ensure all aspects of the project are covered.
- Manage and lead the team, and represent the client.
- Deliver a product of the highest quality in line with the specification – and to do this on time, and within budget.
- Use build-ability methodologies.
- Formulate and maintain effective programming & planning regime.
Our Role As A Contractor
The functions of construction management typically include the following:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.